Support our work
Wilder Carbon is the only not-for-profit, end-to-end, high integrity, scalable natural climate solution in the UK. We are the natural climate solution driven by nature.
Wilder Carbon's technical team supports:
- The independent Standards Board
- Implementation of the Wilder Carbon Standard
- Our network of Trusted Deliverers
- Assessing and matching our buyers and investors to projects
About Wilder Carbon
What is the Wilder Carbon Mission?
Our mission is to be:
- The benchmark for native habitat restoration projects that address the nature and climate crises at the same time.
- The mechanism for restoring landscapes made up of multiple-habitats using one assurance mechanism, thereby avoiding unnecessary complexity for both project developers and credit buyers.
- Applicable at multiple scales: from national to regional; from Local Authority landholdings to farms, rewilding projects, protected areas, and urban greenspace.
- A high integrity mechanism for leveraging green finance in a truly defensible not-for-profit manner that results in real carbon reductions and removals via restoration of nature.
Speak to our Delivery Team
Our delivery team consists of in-house experts who can talk to you about your Wilder Carbon investment.
- Evan Bowen JonesManaging Director
- Paul HadawayHead of Implementation
- Sarah BrownlieProject Manager
- Dan WynnHead of NBS
- Ross JohnsonNBS Manager
- Robbie StillHead of Digital Development
- Helen Gillespie-BrownBusiness Development Manager