Our Trusted Deliverers
are respected for protecting nature across the UK. They have a proven track record of safeguarding land for local wildlife, locking up carbon and working with businesses.
Wilder Carbon was conceived as a premium product that upholds high standards and we are interested in working with partners who are able to demonstrate alignment with the Wilder Carbon Principles.
Trusted Deliverers are a vital component of the Wilder Carbon initiative and are responsible for delivering all Wilder Carbon projects under the Wilder Carbon Standard.
As a Trusted Deliverer you will be part of our broader Community of Practice which seeks to act as a forum for continuous improvement in best practice. You will benefit from:
- Access to the Trusted Deliverer Community of Practice platform
- Free non-commercial use of the Wilder Carbon recommended Carbon + Habitat Tool
- Promotion of your Wilder Carbon Certified project to a network of potential buyers and investors
What is the eligibility criteria to become a Trusted Deliverer?
To become a Trusted Deliverer you will be expected to meet all of the following eligibility criteria demonstrating that your organisation:
- has an established track record for holding land for the purposes of maintaining and restoring sites for biodiversity
- is committed to maintaining habitats restored through Wilder Carbon finance in perpetuity
- has core values that align with the Wilder Carbon Principles, which enable you to enter into a signed agreement with us to uphold these principles
- meets defined tests on governance and financial sustainability that demonstrate capability and capacity to manage Wilder Carbon projects over a minimum 50 year project duration
Speak to our Delivery Team
Our delivery team consists of in-house experts who can talk to you about your Wilder Carbon investment.
- Evan Bowen JonesManaging Director
- Paul HadawayHead of Implementation
- Sarah BrownlieProject Manager
- Dan WynnHead of NBS
- Ross JohnsonNBS Manager
- Robbie StillDigital Development Manager