Purchase Conservation Grade Carbon Units
Wilder Carbon Units can be purchased up front as Estimated Issuance Units by Approved Buyers who want to secure their Net Zero Pathway
We offer premium nature based carbon units to approved buyers. These units are generated from projects delivered by Trusted Deliverers; wilding professionals who have a track record of safeguarding land here in the UK for the long-term.
The carbon that a project will lock up is estimated using the recommended Carbon + Habitat Tool which generates a conservative defensible estimate from the best available data across a range of UK native habitats using the best available data. This is then externally validated by our partners Soils Association Certification and verified over time for use in your carbon reporting.
Soil Association Certification has worked closely with the Kent Wildlife Trust to develop a robust validation and verification process for all Wilder Carbon projects.
You can now buy units from projects such as;
- Honeygar Farm - acquisition and restoration of 80ha at a former dairy farm in the heart of the Somerset Levels.
- Heather Corrie Vale - a recently abandoned golf course which will be managed through natural processes in order to sequester greater levels of soil and above ground carbon, simultaneously creating a wildlife haven.
Projects are externally validated to ensure they meet the Wilder Carbon Standards as well as their carbon and biodiversity uplift targets.
Approved Buyer status will be granted to companies who meet the Wilder Carbon Standards by demonstrating best practice around their emissions reduction strategy.
Speak to our Delivery Team
Our delivery team consists of in-house experts who can talk to you about your Wilder Carbon investment.
- Evan Bowen JonesManaging Director
- Paul HadawayHead of Implementation
- Sarah BrownlieProject Manager
- Dan WynnHead of NBS
- Ross JohnsonNBS Manager
- Robbie StillHead of Digital Development
- Helen Gillespie-BrownBusiness Development Manager