Our Standards Board
Our external Standards Board is made up of experts from industry and government across the UK, whose role is to be guardians of the standards and review and update them in response to any changes in legislation and in the sector to ensure that the Standards are robust and fit for purpose.
Our Standards are being developed based on the principles of:
- Native habitats, natural solutions
- Transparency and defensibility
- Best possible data in the best possible way
- Under promising with the aim to over-deliver with credible conservative estimates
- Permanence – trusted deliverers securing land long-term
- Climate ethical Local action for global Impact
If you would like to apply to be on our Standards Board!